create AppPack resources in your AWS account
Use subcommands to create AppPack resources in your account.
These currently require AWS authentication credentials to operate unlike app-specific commands which use AppPack for authentication.
--check check stack in Cloudformation before creating -h, --help help for create --non-interactive do not prompt for missing flags --region string AWS region to create resources in
Options inherited from parent commands
--debug enable debug logging
- apppack - the CLI interface to AppPack.io
- apppack create account - setup resources for your AppPack account
- apppack create app - create an AppPack application
- apppack create cluster - setup resources for an AppPack Cluster
- apppack create custom-domain - setup TLS certificate and point one or more domains to an AppPack Cluster
- apppack create database - setup resources for an AppPack Database
- apppack create pipeline - create an AppPack pipeline
- apppack create redis - setup resources for an AppPack Redis instance
- apppack create region - setup AppPack resources for an AWS region